FBI Ink Card (FD-258) – Fingerprinting
Ink Card Fingerprinting may be required for any of the following reasons:
- Obtaining criminal history record from another state or another country. Applicants would be required to submit the ink card to the appropriate state agency or country’s government agency.
- Obtaining a copy of criminal history record sent directly to the applicant by the FBI. Beneficial for applicants applying for immigration or adjustment of status.
- Obtaining an out-of-state professional license such as an applicants’ licenses to practice law, nursing and other professions.
- FINRA / ABA / Federal Employment – Some employers including but not limited to applicants seeking federal employment and others working in the securities industry regulated by FINRA required to submit Ink Card fingerprints for background screening prior to licensing.
If you need FBI Ink Card Services please give us a call or make an appointment today.
Ink cards are commonly required for:
- Foreign residency
- Foreign criminal background check
- Studying abroad
- Out of country adoptions
- Out of state licensing, etc.